Educamino - A chance to win a FREE trip for your class on the Camino
How to WIN a FREE trip for your class on the Camino
- Take a class photo with your Follow The Camino poster
- Email the photo to EduCamino@FollowTheCamino.com to be uploaded to our website
- All photos will be live on vote-educamino.FollowTheCamino.com
- Class photo with most votes, WINS!
Terms and Conditions for EduCamino Competition
1. The promoter is: Follow The Camino.com, whose registered office is at Second Floor, 16/17 Suffolk Street, Dublin 2 Ireland.
2. Employees of Follow The Camino or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are :
I. Take a class photo with your Follow The Camino poster (contact us to claim a poster if you didn't receive one in the post)
II. Email EduCamino@FollowTheCamino.com with the class photo to be uploaded to our website
III. Class photo with the most votes, WINS
5. Closing date for entry will be 31st March 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize for the winner is as follows:
I. Camino walking trip from Sarria to Santiago for 20 students and 2 teachers.
II. This is a land only package (accommodation in private hostels, airport transfer in Spain, breakfast and dinner). Flights and Insurance must be purchased separately and we can assist with this.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via the social media sites Facebook, ie the class photo with the most likes, comments and shares wins.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Second Floor, 16/17 Suffolk Street, Dublin 2 Ireland.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Why should you choose Follow the Camino?
Peace of Mind
Dedicated point of contact
Leading Camino tour operator
98% customer satisfaction
24/7 customer service and emergency support
Once in a lifetime trip
Selected and tested accommodation
Explore Europe on foot