One day trip to Finisterre-Costa Da Morte
A day tour to the place where the Romans believed it was the end of the world.
Muros – a fisherman coastal town with a great harbour.
Cascada do Ézaro – An amazing waterfall 155 meters high and is the only waterfall in Europe that flows straight to the ocean.
Fisterra – a rocky coast that romans believed was the end of the earth, home to the lighthouse, Monte Facho.
Muxia – a coastal town, the final destination of the pilgrims from The Camino. A sacred place full of legends and beauty.
March: 4,11,18,25 (Every Saturday)
April : 1,8,13,15,22,29 (Every Saturday and Holy Thursday)
May and June: Available every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
July, August, September, October: Available every day, except on Monday until October 22nd (last Day)
9:00am from Calle Senra, no 14 (at the bus stop)
9:15am Main entrance to the Palacio de Congresos e Exposicións de Galicia. San Lázaro
Arrival in Santiago:7.00pm approx
Duration: Full-day tour
Language: Galician, Spanish and English (others languages on request)
- Transport in coach.
- The service of a professional guide, able to guide visits in Galician, Spanish and English (others languages on request: CONSULT MINIMUM NUMBER OF PERSONS).
- Stops for meals in places with a variety of eating establishments, to that our customers can freely choose their own menus and prices (meals not included).
- Camino de Santiago included tick box In order to ensure a satisfactory visit, the tourist guide in charge may make any necessary changes if needed.
- Children between 3 years and 12 years : 25 euros
- Baby less than 3 years, free