Launch of a new service - Book your luggage transfer yourself for only €10 per stage posted: 2012-07-05 06:59:00
For those of you who do not wish to book accommodation in advance but don't want to carry all of your gear in a backpack while walking the Camino every day, we have a solution!
You can now go to followthecamino.com/en/luggage-transfer: select your dates, hotels (or any hotel in the town centre if you don't know where you will be staying) and the number of luggage items (max 20kgs per bag). We will organise the luggage transfer from hotel to hotel for you.
- French Way in Spain (from Saint Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela)
- Le Puy Route in France (Le Puy-en-Velay to Saint Jean Pied de Port)
- English Way in Spain (Ferrol to Santiago)
- Last 100km of the Original Way in Spain (Lugo to Santiago de Compostela)
- Last 100km of the Portuguese Way in Spain (Tui to Santiago de Compostela)
Remember to take a look for and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
To help you prepare for walking the Camino, Check out our Camino Training Plan here, created by our Camino Experts.
If you have any more questions about the Camino de Santiago tours or our services, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you choose Follow the Camino?
Peace of Mind
Dedicated point of contact
Leading Camino tour operator
98% customer satisfaction
24/7 customer service and emergency support
Once in a lifetime trip
Selected and tested accommodation
Explore Europe on foot