Be my Valentine with Camino Romantico! posted: 2013-01-16 15:51:00
Sometimes a simple "I love you" is not enough. Why not treat yourself and your loved one to an unforgettable break somewhere you have always been talking about going. A place where you can devote all of your time to one another, far from the hassles of life. A romantic get-away: the Camino Romantico. Walking the Camino with your partner will be a unique and memorable experience that you will always share.
Surprise your loved one with a romantic week together on the Camino Romantico!
We thought about everything to make this week as romantic as possible. We transformed the last 100 km of the French Way into an oasis of romance ensuring you stay in the most comfortable, charming and beautiful places on the Camino with some added pampering e.g. candlelit dinners, breakfast in bed and massage.
Simply tell us what date you wish to go and the occasion for walking the Camino. It can be for Valentine's week, for your honeymoon, your renewal of vows or just to express your love and we take care of the rest.
The Camino Romantico includes:
- 7 nights' accommodation in the most romantic hotels & charming Guesthouses on the French Way Section 8 with upgrades to superior Rooms or Suites
- Romantic Breakfast and Dinners each night
- Luggage transfers from hotel to hotel
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Unique Galician Speciality - La Queimada
- A surprise each day (petal beds, Galician liquor, fruit baskets, massage pack, late check-out)
- Personalised gift box to present your itinerary
Discover more about the Camino Romantico trip here
Take a look at our article on Different Ways to Experience the Camino Here
If you have any questions about walking the Camino routes or our other Camino de Santiago tours, then please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you choose Follow the Camino?
Peace of Mind
Dedicated point of contact
Leading Camino tour operator
98% customer satisfaction
24/7 customer service and emergency support
Once in a lifetime trip
Selected and tested accommodation
Explore Europe on foot