We know that from the moment you first get the desire to walk the Camino to your actual first step on the Camino there is a lot of planning and physical preparation involved. Thankfully with Follow the Camino it doesn’t have to be so difficult and you can focus on yourself.
However we know you will still need to do some research so we compiled all the information you will need in these section:
- History: To learn about the Camino, why people have been walking it for a thousand years, who was St James and what are the highlights of the Camino.
- Routes: Learn everything there is to know about the different routes so you can choose which one suits you best.
- Pilgrim’s Essentials: learn what is a Compostela, who are the Pilgrims, what to bring with you, how to get there
- Bibliography: selection of best books and movies on the Camino
- In Image: dream of the Camino while you admire our best pics
- Newsletter: get the latest Camino news straight in your inbox
- Community: ask fellow Caminoistas questions and share information on our forum or read our blog articles
All this and more including GPS tracks and list of accommodation can also be accessed straight from your Smart Phone via our Android Camino Guide Application. This application is available for download for free here.