Struggling to find the perfect place to bring your students for a week excursion on a budget?
With Follow the Camino, you can offer your students a taste of El Camino de Santiago:
1000 years of History to discover
Ideal to improve Spanish and learn about ‘real’ Spanish culture
Teach them valuable lessons on respect of nature and the benefits of walking
Well marked itineraries so they never get lost
Beautiful landscapes and charming villages for a breath of fresh air
Budget packages with accommodation in dorms along the way to suit any budget
As a group leader, all you have to do is give us the dates, itineraries and number of participants and we take care of the rest including flights!
So whatever the size of your group, 6 to 60 people, whether it is for 1 week school trip or for 1 month during gap / transition year, contact us by email email@example.com or give us a call on +353 1 52 52 221 to discuss your project further.
Our group packages now include:
- Comfort packages in 2-3* hotels along the way for mid-age & seniors
- Budget packages for students and young at heart starting from €240 per week per person
- Self-guided or dedicated certified guides available all year round
- Luggage transfers
- 24/7 emergency landline
- Day Tours in and around Santiago
- Traditional meals and / or tapas dinners
- Group Flights bookings for groups of 15 or more
- Special discounts and negotiable packages for Schools and Youth Clubs
Not part of a group? Visit our Individual Section